Become a team
JOB ID: 001 CSR Officer
Salary : 1200 US
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- 1-2 years' experience in CSR activity arrangement, tour leading, etc.
- New graduates are welcome
- Good command of English
- Excellent skills in prioritizing, time management, communication and interpersonal relations
- Able to work under pressure with dynamic environment
- Able to travel upcountry once or twice a week
- Support and implement the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) execution plan, aligning our core business with the demands of society
- Support and implement CSR flagship project “Journey D” : Supporting and developing communities based tourism.
- Support AirAsia's Friendly Design project: Improving AirAsia services for universal accessibility and building awareness in society.
- Lead and efficiently execute the company’s CSR projects in the local communities of destination provinces (ex. local festivals) and be a company representative enhancing good relations with local governments
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure employee engagement in CSR activities and prepare regular updates on CSR projects for internal partners.
- Support and coordinate with the CSR Club of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and coordinate members for the benefit of all sides
-Take responsibility for the preparation of CSR related information and documents
Contact Information :
K.Thidarat Tel. 02-785-5555 ext. 4645
Office of Human Capital
THAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
3rd Floor - Sangsom 3 Bldg., Vibhavadi Raod, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900